BLASCHAK ANTHRACITE COAL
CLEAN BURNING ANTHRACITE FROM PENNSYLVANIA
Rice, Nut & Stove size. 40lb bags, 60 bags per skid. Works great and increases the efficiency of some outdoor boilers. Replace at least 3lbs of good wood with 1lb of this coal – TRY SOME, YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED.
Anthracite is one of nature’s cleanest burning solid fossil fuels and carbon sources known to man. Since its discovery in Eastern Pennsylvania in 1769, Anthracite (hard coal) has been providing clean, affordable heat for homes, schools, and institutions. In addition, Anthracite has been an economic and environmentally friendly source for many industrial carbon applications as far back as the American industrial revolution. Since 1937, Blaschak Coal Corporation has been in the forefront of the Anthracite industry by using the latest technology, equipment and mining innovations.
• Convenient – Delivered pre-washed in 40-pound poly bags.
• Economical – Produces more heat for less cost than any other environmentally responsible fuel.
• Environmentally Friendly – Burns with virtually no smoke or emissions and does not contribute to acid rain.
All coal is not the same. Anthracite (hard) is a highly carbonated (82%-86%) form of clean burning coal that is different from the more commonly known bituminous (soft) coal.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF USING ANTHRACITE COAL
• Efficient – Because of its percentage of carbon, it burns at a very high level of BTUs (13,000/lb or 25 million BTUs/ton). Its cost per BTUs is significantly lower than the cost per BTU of electric and oil.
• Clean – Its low sulfur and volatile content makes it extremely clean burning fuel. Anthracite provides virtually no smoke or particulate emmisions.
• Safe – There’s minimal chance of creosote build up which reduces the risk of chimney fire.